What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website and/or property?
When subscribing to our e-newsletter, making enquiries through online enquiry forms, or providing details when making a reservation at the hotel, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our e-newsletter, make online enquiries regarding meetings and events or provide your personal information as part of an accommodation booking at the property.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
– To allow us to respond to and follow up on your online enquiries.
– To send periodic e-newsletters or information regarding our hotel.
– We may share your information with service providers and partners who work with us (see section Third Party Disclosure for more information)
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies are used to help us compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party service eg: Google Analytics that track this information on our behalf.
– You can choose to receive an alert each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to change your preference. – Disabling cookies will not affect your experience when using the site.
We may share your information with:
Service Providers: to provide services in relation to our business as well as to help us improve our products and services. For example, we might use a service provider or a service provider’s product for the purposes of market research and data analytics, or share data with online partners we work with, so we, or our online partners on our behalf, can communicate with you and serve advertisements through their platforms or on other websites or platforms. In certain instances, subject to local consent requirements, our service providers may also assist us with various marketing campaigns. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Partners: Where permitted by applicable law, or where we have your consent, we may also share your information with other parties, including our IHG® Rewards Club partners and others, to extend special offers about their own products and services to you. In an effort to offer you a more seamless travel experience, we have partnered with other companies that may be involved in your travel plans (e.g., airlines, rental car companies) through a common service provider and may, where permitted by law, share certain information about your upcoming travel. We use this information to try customise our products and services to you (e.g., late/early check-in) or for you to receive offers related to your travel from other companies.
We also share your stay information with other entities, which may include law enforcement, professional advisors, and other persons, in circumstances such as:
– When we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or to protect the safety of hotel guests, employees, the public or IHG property;
– When disclosure is required to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena, warrant or legal process; or
– In the event of a merger, asset sale, or other related transaction.
Holiday Inn® Perth City Centre
778/788 Hay St, Perth WA 6000
Tel: (08) 9261 7200