20% off Accommodation Plus Kids Stay & Eat Free
There are so many great reasons for a city staycation with your family this School Holidays – check out our top 6 reasons below!
With all of Perth City’s best attractions and entertainment venues right at its doorstep, Holiday Inn Perth is the perfect place to stay whilst exploring our beautiful city.
Top 6 Reasons for a City Staycation this School Holidays
- 1. Kids Stay and Eat Free! – That’s right – all kids under 12 stay and eat for free. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 2. Access to our VIK Program! All kids get a special wristband on check-in that entitles them to free entries and discounts on local attractions! Read more here.
- 3. Spring Sale! Get FREE Breakfast, WiFi and 20% off accommodation on our current Spring Sale – ends 25th September! See offer details here.
- 4. Free colouring in packs! – This is not just any colouring pack – it includes stickers, puzzles, coloured pencils, activities and even cool recipes!
- 5. School holiday guide – Experience what the City has to offer, right at the hotel’s doorstep. Check out what Perth City are putting on this September School Holidays. Read more here.
- 6. Free kids movies on the big screen in Ivy and Jack, everyday from 12pm – 3pm.
Very Important Kids (VIK) Program
Save up to $300 on local experiences when you stay at Holiday Inn Perth with our VIK wristband! Receive exclusive discounts at some of Perth’s best family attractions and free meals at our restaurant Ivy and Jack
What Is The VIK Program?
Holiday Inn Hotel’s are known for their strong family values with the Kids Stay & Eat Free program being popular among parents (plus a big wallet saver). Here at Holiday Inn Perth City Centre we are further enhancing the experience of visiting families by providing children with the ultimate VIK treatment.
To put it simply, upon check-in, kids get a free green wristband that allows you access to savings at Perth City’s best family attractions. No catch, just more fun.
How To Join The VIK Program ?
Being a part of our VIK Program is easy and free. On arrival to Holiday Inn Perth City Centre you just need to collect your free kid’s wristband on check-in. To receive your discounts just show the green band at your chosen attraction – the logos are on the band and you get a detailed booklet explaining each one.
Kids Stay & Eat Free – Because there’s nothing better than free
We welcome kids with open arms and help families save money with our Kids Stay & Eat Free* guarantee. Kids eat free at breakfast, lunch and dinner when dining with an adult. Plus to make your stay even more affordable, kids aged 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.
Full terms and conditions
Kids Stay Free – Up to two (2) children aged 12 and under stay free when sharing a room with up to two (2) adults at any of the Participating Hotels, subject to maximum room occupancy restrictions and subject to availability. Baby crib/cot is complimentary while rollaway beds may be chargeable. Rules for maximum room occupancy will supersede this offer.
Kids Eat Free – children aged 12 and under, for registered guests only. This is available for children:
a) when ordering for breakfast, lunch & dinner;
b) when ordering in the hotel’s dine-in restaurant;
c) when ordering from the Kids’ Menu (which must consist of at least 1 main course and 1 dessert) and;
d) when accompanied by at least one (1) adult who is registered as a hotel guest at the Participating Hotel and must order at least one main course from the full priced menu.
The Kids Eat Free offer is limited to up to four (4) children per dining family, per meal OR up to two (2) children per parent, per meal.
The Kids Eat Free offer is not available for room service or with room rates negotiated for groups of 10 or more rooms, travel industry rates, corporate rates or employee rates.